©® PK., India..الهند...Towards Bliss And Solitude

 

Towards Bliss And Solitude 




Like an ox after the tiresome plough

Shrugs his shoulders to relax

I shrug my shoulders too as I walk

Since no worries,

And no shock

With me

I have now to carry along

Into the Great Festival 


To my shock and surprise 

Every neuron in me

Is ignited in infinite consciousness 

And they whisper-

"Yaa Devi Sarva-Bhutessu Matru-Ruupenna Samsthitaa;

Namas-Tasyai Namas-Tasyai Namas-Tasyai Namo Namah"


And my mortal frame

Now got to churn

Enough shakti (power)

To bury my anger, hatred and ego, 

For mukti(liberation)

In Her divine presence 


And myself forgone

In embrace of Her holiness

Like a river with monsoon rain 

Only to walk in lighter steps 

Ahead of the mass

Amidst the chaos

(Being oblivious to their call)

Towards peace 

That trickle from Her name

As I soulfully utter-


"Yaa Devi Sarva-Bhutessu Shanti-Ruupenna Samsthitaa;

Namas-Tasyai Namas-Tasyai Namas-Tasyai Namo Namah"


Om Shantih Shantih Shantih”


And,

To my utter shock and surprise 

Every nuron in me

Is ignited in infinite consciousness

Towards bliss and solitude.


©® PK., India.

All rights reserved.

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات