Crying is not for men Written by Abdel Samee Al-Masry 🇪🇬

  

Crying is not for men




Written by Abdel Samee Al-Masry 🇪🇬



I traveled and traveled to a strange world 


The world of memories is timeless 


I traveled until I reached childhood memories 


I am eleven years old, I do not play or have fun like children 


I was responsible for not just a family but a whole family. 


Because my father is the head of the family 


I am a child and I am a big man 


Performs all tasks and responsibilities 


I remembered how I was forbidden to cry 


Yes, I am not allowed to cry because crying is not for men 


I am not allowed to run to my mother's arms to feel tenderness and security 


I remember all this and I wish I could go back in time 


I scream and say I want to live my childhood 


I want my mom, I want to be in her arms and cry 


I cry until I fall asleep and feel tender 


So now I scream where are you mom 


But I left the world alone 


I can't cry


 Because crying is not for men

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات